8.16.2014

Oracle haul: perfect polish, sassy sandals





Popped into the Oracle in Reading today and came back with a beautiful pair of very, very light summer sandals from Jones the Bootmaker (these paticular babies aren't online!) I don't normally shop here, but my Mum was after some Birkenstocks... the selection was great, the staff were lovely, and the sale meant I was within my budget!

We then spent a painstaking half an hour in boots after the perfect polish, and we ended up with 'Pearl' in Silk by Barry M (lovely texture & sheen) and Bourjois Paris 'So laque glossy' in number 4. Gorgeous, and most importantly, very complimentary.

I have disgusting runner's feet (my baby toe has a hunch back; I've got bunions like Beckham) but sometimes you need to just throw caution to wind and ditch the Vans1

1. for one week of the whilst out of the country